Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Why the second amendment makes sense.

I feel strongly about the right to bear arms. The way to let evil conquer good is for the good to do nothing at all. With that in mind, we all have a responsibility to vote. As a conservative, I feel like we as conservatives are often too quiet, too passive, or too lazy to let our voices be heard. If you don't agree with something a company does, or some law that the congress is trying to pass, write that letter, fill out that comment card, or make that phone call. You may be frustrated, as I have been with the response or the lack thereof; but you might just feel better because you've done something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didnt watch your video because I saw it on the news last week. She kicks butt! I am too conservative.. In fact Im scared to death to not only shoot but just hold a gun.

Jenn said...

I love this post. Last time I was in Utah Dad took me out and taught Dawson and I how to shoot and handle a gun. It's a good thing to know. I feel like if I needed to protect my family I could. Yeah for the Second Amendment!